Social Studies- worth 100 points
Due date: Thursday, January 31, 2013
Make a 3D map to show landforms and bodies of water.
- Use at least 3 different of the following landforms:
- Be sure to make the landforms on a piece of cardboard or sturdy poster board (the foam board may work) PLEASE DO NOT USE ANYTHING LARGER THAN A POSTER BOARD PLEASE
- You can use paper, clay, wood, things from nature, play dough, paint, etc.
- Have fun! Be creative! Make this a family project J
- Make sure that the 3D map has a MAP KEY