All students are required to dress out completely for class. The Physical Education Uniform is the same in all middle schools throughout the district. All Physical Education clothes must be taken home at the end of the week to be laundered.
- SHORTS - Black, or Navy Blue. Shorts must be worn on or above the waist and must be at finger tip length. No cutoffs, zippered, buttoned, snapped, or short shorts. Athletic shorts only.
- T-SHIRT - Plain White, Plain Gray, or the Spirit Shirt. No writing on front or back of shirt except for the student’s name. T-shirt must have sleeves and a crew neck. No V-necks, tank tops or muscle shirts. Shirts may not be tied.
- SOCKS - White socks, plain.
- SHOES - Athletic or tennis shoes only. No dress shoes, docksides, sandals, cleats, slip-ons, boots etc.
SWEAT SUIT (Any color is permitted) - The Physical Education uniform must be worn underneath all sweat shirts and sweat pants.
- JEWELRY- No jewelry may be worn to class. Plastic inserts may be placed in a new pierce to keep the hole open and jewelry removed. These can be found at most earring stores. This is a safety policy and points will be deducted if jewelry is not removed. The student will not be allowed to participate in class activities.