Classroom rules for Stagecraft
1. Be on time. If you are not in the classroom when the tardy bell finishes ringing, you are tardy and will be required to get a tardy slip from the dean’s office. Repeated tardiness will affect your grade.
2. Remember that you have a 8 absence limit as per the attendance policy outlined in your planner, that includes excused and unexcused absences. After 8 you will automatically fail and must take a comprehensive exam to remove the failure from your record.
3. Be ready to work everyday. Do not over dress for this class.
4. Flip flops, sandals, or any other footwear that exposes your foot is prohibited. This is a safety issue in the shops!
5. All students in stagecraft 1 are required to attend on Saturday workday per quarter, there are no exceptions. Tech majors are encouraged to attend as many workdays as possible. This accounts for one third of your grade.